- The unique recipe was brought to perfection with carefully selected natural ingredients. Today, Lotus Bakeries is still family-owned and based in its home town. And from there, the tasteful biscuit continues to conquer the world.
- It secret?!
- Its unique flavour, iconic shape and crunchy bite.
- For many, it’s their cup of coffee’s best companion. For others, it’s an irresistible treat on its own.
- How do you like it best?
- How can a small biscuit taste so great?
- The story of Lotus Biscoff starts in 1932 in a local bakery in Lembeke, a Belgian town.
- Small biscuit unique taste
- Just a handful of natural ingredients
- No colours
- No added flavours
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Pack size: 250G
Please note product Image is for Illustration purposes and packaging may be slightly different.
Manufactures sometimes change ingredients, if you have an allergy please check the manufactures website with up to date information alternatively you can contact us via email.
You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.