- What does it taste like?
- It’s a tea with a lot of body and a light finish.
- Where does it come from?
- We get to visit tea gardens all over the world to find the best teas for our English Breakfast. Full-bodied Assams picked during the summer months go perfectly with the fresh taste of high quality African teas. Our next stop is the beautiful Sri Lankan highlands, for tea leaves that add a real depth of flavour to the blend.
- A worthwhile journey for a truly great cup of tea.
- What makes this tea different?
- We only use high-grown Ceylon in our English Breakfast for the full depth of flavour.
- Golden & well rounded
- Foil sealed for freshness
- Pack size: 250G
Please note product Image is for Illustration purposes and packaging may be slightly different.
Manufactures sometimes change ingredients, if you have an allergy please check the manufactures website with up to date information alternatively you can contact us via email.
You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.