- Doing good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup head to twinings.co.uk
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Twinings is a founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
- What does it taste like?
- A hearty and well-rounded cup of tea. Like your normal cup of tea, but better. The kind that reminds you why you love tea.
- Where does it come from?
- The very first cup of tea was made in Yunnan in China over 2000 years ago. It must have been good, because we’re still sourcing leaves from there today. We love their toasty flavours. We blend them with other leaves from around the world like Assam for body and African for a bit of punch. With over 300 years of blending know-how, we know we’ve made this cup the best it can be.
- What makes this tea different?
- We use leaves from our favourite tea-growing regions including Assam and Africa.
- Then we add the best Yunnan, for its unique toasty flavour.
- Rich & full bodied
- Pack size: 290G
Please note product Image is for Illustration purposes and packaging may be slightly different.
Manufactures sometimes change ingredients, if you have an allergy please check the manufactures website with up to date information alternatively you can contact us via email.
You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.